Are you looking for a sociable company where career prospects are embedded in their culture?
Based in amazing West End offices overlooking the Thames is a well-established global search consultancy. They are now looking for a PA/Project coordinator to join their friendly and supportive team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with 2-3 years’ experience within a similar client driven high standard environment.
You will robust, flexible with excellent time management skills and be skilled at managing a busy conflicting workload, as on average you will be juggling up to 10 project assignments at any given time so the ability to think of your feet to adapt to ever changing priorities.
This is an extremely varied and busy role:
• Dealing at senior levels with high-profile individuals
• Complex diary management, including travel arrangements
• Liaising with clients and candidates; arranging interviews, business development meetings and updating information on the database
• Responding to e-mails and calls
• Use of the company database, this is a focal point of the working day and full training will be given
• Keeping track of project and marketing costs, liaising with the finance department
• Preparing business development materials for potential client pitches to the highest standard in PowerPoint
• Preparing client and candidate reports to the highest standard in Word
• Being enthusiastic, interested and knowledgeable
You will be rewarded with outstanding benefits including free lunch and gym with a team of established 25 project coordinators who all love working there who ae ready to welcome you on board. What are you waiting for, send your CV in today!