Executive Assistant | Private Equity | Excellent Benefits + Bonus
A high end, international Private Equity firm are now looking for their next Executive Assistant. You will join a well-established, globally renowned firm with a boutique feel with an incredible supportive, sociable and close-knit team of EAs. Retention amongst them is incredible and this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Services EA to jump on board and to improve and maintain the efficiency of the investment team.
You will be able to juggle a varied workload who thrives on being busy and offering a outstanding support. You will have excellent communication skills who can liaise at senior stakeholder level with easy and credibility. Experience working with Concur is an advantage.
- Calendar management, scheduling meetings, sending appointments for meetings/reminders/booking meeting rooms, booking lunches or external meeting venues
- Liaise with existing and potential General partners, managers, and legal counsels.
- Liaising/scheduling internal meetings/calls with our other offices across the globe, in particular Boston
- Proactive response to meeting requests/liaising with conference organizers, logging invitations, etc.
- Monitoring/managing/liaising with both team primary and all existing managers, ensuring all Advisory board meetings across the globe are well attended.
- Maintaining regular contact with multiple existing GP event organizers for associated travel logistics
- Liaising with other Executive Assistants internally
- Forward planning for travel logistics & potential meeting clashes
- Global travel logistics, researching and liaising with travel agent, whilst considering cost/travel policies in mind.
- Populating calendars with clear travel itinerary. Providing boarding pass and travel itinerary for each IP prior to travel
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Kristian Kurbalija today!