Executive Assistant | £42,000 + bens
Do you put 100% into everything that you do? Are you looking for an EA role that is project led?
A global search consultancy have appointed us to search for an exaptational Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with all top EA skills. You will be super organised, detail orientated with exceptional attention to detail, a natural people person who thrives working as part of a team who can show initiative working within a fast paced environment and client driven environment.
- Manages day-to-day communications as the main point of contact with clients, candidates and key contacts to enhance the relationships and ensure the effective management of client work
- Manages the diary to reflect the assignment priorities of their Consultants
- Arranges all scheduling ie candidate interviews (phone calls, face to face meetings and video conferences, as appropriate), client meetings, update calls and reference calls
- Liaises with clients and candidates at all stages of the process, including making UK and international travel arrangements for candidates
- Arranges all Consultant business travel
- Assists the Consultants in ensuring that candidates complete the appropriate Data Protection forms by producing the necessary forms and ensuring that completed forms are captured electronically
- Database administration - ensures that the assignment / client / candidate workflow processes are correctly logged that all actions including notes, emails and appointments are recorded accurately on the in-house database, together with the capture of any relevant documents
- Provides project management assistance and client liaison for management appraisal assignments
- Proactively engages with Consultants throughout entire search lifecycle
- Processes expense claims for candidates
- Liaise with Accounts Department to ensure timely issuing of client invoices and effective debt management
Having just moved to brand new offices with panoramic views overlooking Hyde Park, I would love to hear from candidates, preferably degree educated, looking for more than just a standard EA role who thrive on variety and organising events and project work.