Team PA Marketing
Join a forward thinking and innovative international company supporting the Senior Director of Marketing and the wider marketing team. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within an interesting and futuristic projects based environment.
This role is to start asap so if you are available immediately, this will be a huge advantage.
What does the role involve?
• Interacting with high level internal and external clients to coordinate meetings and events
• Working on highly confidential material of a critical nature
Composing internal and external communications
• Coordinates multiple on-going conferences, nationally and internationally
• Coordinates on-going high level steering committee meetings
• Reviews, tracks budgets and manages expenses
• Participating in corporate-wide policy or process implementations and events
• Responsible for administrative needs, including meeting planning, correspondence and travel arrangement
• Managing the Director’s schedule to include conferences, speaking engagements, travel and daily meetings
• Supports the marketing division in relation to conferences participation and marketing material development
• Ad hoc project work
Are you the right fit?
• You will be a bright and confident candidate with a strong administration background. An independent thinker with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. You will demonstrate poven ability to successfully handle multiple, high urgency, requests in a reliable manner and have a high level of flexibility and a strong team worker