£23,000 - £25,000 + travel allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Partnerships Executive to join a leading military charity. You will be working cross functionally across various teams including Corporate Partnerships, Trusts and Foundations and Major Donors.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Provide high quality and timely research into prospects for all areas of partnerships.
• Secure funds from small and mid-level trusts not in the trust mailing programme.
• Work with the Corporate Account Manager to develop corporate partnerships.
• Manage and develop the Payroll Giving Programme.
• Assist in building a comprehensive major donor programme.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date supporter records.
• To raise awareness of the work of the Charity.
Special job circumstance:
• Willingness to travel across the UK and attend/assist in fundraising events when necessary.
• Willingness to travel to Regional offices where appropriate.
• Willingness to work some unsociable hours.
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this opportunity, then please do contact Siobhan Flude at Maine Charity