£23,000 - £25,000
Cheshire – flexibility to work some days from home
Do you enjoy working in an environment where you are developing relationships to generate key income?
Are you confident with pitching to a variety of audiences?
Do you have excellent writing skills, with the ability to bring a story to life in your proposals?
We are currently looking for a confident and driven individual to join this International Development charity as a Corporate Fundraising Coordinator. You will be working closely with the Head of Corporate Fundraising to support the delivery of the corporate and events fundraising strategy.
- Relationship / account management experience
- Writing persuasive proposals
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and confident at presenting
- Team player and collaborative in work approach
- Ideally previous fundraising experience; although commercial experience will be considered if from service delivery background
This charity offer flexible working with the ability to work a mixture of your 37.5hr each week from home.
Commutable form: Manchester / Wilmslow / Macclesfield / Crewe / Sheffield / Wirral / Chester