Graduate Team Assistant
Graduate Team Assistant - Financial Services
Join this growing financial services research and consultancy business in a newly created role where you will provide support to the Head of Distribution and COO as well as the wider team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop industry specific experience and training with the financial services industry working alongside leading finance professionals.
- Producing reports as directed by the Head of Distribution by compiling data from the distribution network.
- Assisting with the Client Review programme. Gathering together relevant documentation ahead of agreed deadlines to
provide to the client.
- Maintaining the database.
- Processing expense claims and general financial admin.
- Assistance with preparation for meetings.
- Working on projects to provide analytics.
- Managing the shared inbox.
You will be degree educated or equivalent with advanced IT skills, particularly in Excel. You will be detail orientated and data driven, organised and enthusiastic with a positive and 'muck In’ attitude. A genuine interest in the finance world is key.