PA | Leading Consultancy | £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Looking for more than just a PA role? Want to get involved with projects? A world premier leading consultancy are working with us to help find them a PA.
This role is pivotal within the business and you will be assisting the consultants to meet client needs by organising consultants activities. You will provide first- class support and be dealing with clients directly on a daily basis. This PA role will have a hybrid of Project Management, in some cases that could be 75% of the role so a genuine interest in client work is essential.
Your duties will include:
- Fast paced diary management and scheduling of global appointments
- Project managing a number of small to medium clients
- Attending client meetings both internal and external
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of projects
- Helping with the coordination of client events
- Assisting consultants and the wider operations team with ad hoc requests
The ideal candidate:
Degree educated with a solid academic background, you will have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with senior level clients with ease and credibility. Fantastic organisational skills and prioritisation with an ability to manage a varied and extensive workload to a high standard with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
If this sounds of interest, please contact us today!