Our client, a trade association with a strong history, is currently seeking a Policy Executive/Manager to support the Policy Director in meeting the needs of their member companies.
Your main responsibilities will include;
• Drafting policy papers, some of which may involve primary research or commissioning external research
• Preparing initial drafts and/or canvassing input from members and others as necessary for responses to various industry consultations
• Representing the organisation at external events
• Coordinating the programme of Strategic Interest Groups, working with the Events Executive, helping to set agendas, provide speakers; produce meeting notes and circulate other outputs
• Working with the Policy Director to develop a forward strategic vision and programme for the organisations policy activity.
Skills and experience required;
• Relevant current experience within a fast-moving policy team
• The ability to command the support and respect of senior commercial and strategic personnel in client organisations
• The ability to work effectively in a small, collaborative team