Senior Receptionist | London (West End) | Up to £35,000
Are you a polished and experienced Receptionist who takes pride in delivering a first class front of house service?
Do you like a varied role and taking on extra office coordination responsibilities?
Do you have several years’ experience working on a professional desk?
This extremely successful boutique financial services firm based in stunning West End offices are seeking a highly skilled receptionist to join their team.
You will be responsible for owning all front of house administration, including:
• First class visitor management
• Acting as host to high profile visitors and clients
• Answering a busy switchboard and professionally transferring calls and taking messages
• Proactively managing an extremely busy meeting room calendar and resolving booking conflicts regularly
• Assisting the Office Manager with a range of facilities duties
• Assisting the EA’s with a range of duties
This is one of the most desirable reception desks in London, in order to win this extremely attractive role you must have extremely high levels of discretion, diplomacy, emotional intelligence, immaculate presentation, a first class telephone manner and a passion and pride for being the face of the company.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact Carly Stephens for more information!