Fundraising and Communications Executive/Analyst
An inspiring and innovative international development charity is currently seeking a driven candidate with an interest in fundraising to join their Partnership and Brand team as an Analyst/Fundraising and Communications Executive.
To apply for this
The key duties of the role will include;
- Supporting team members with prospect research (including corporates, foundations and high net worth individuals) and other relevant analysis as required.
- Producing stand alone analytical pieces on a variety of issues
- Developing materials (briefings, PowerPoints etc.) for pitches to potential donors as required, including developing new marketing materials
- Providing analytical support to the Director to write board papers.
- Helping to plan and support a small number of high priority events over the year.
- Support data driven performance and reporting through the effective use of Salesforce
- Working with the Director to research and write communications and marketing materials, including blogs and other online content, as well as supporting the production of printed material
To apply for this role you should have/be;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous office based experience preferably within a fundraising or marketing team
- Strong writing skills with an interest in digital media/content
- Excellent organisational and time management skills