Office Manager / EA
Are you a senior administrative professional with a first class academic background? Perhaps you are Oxbridge educated or similar?
Our client is a small but extremely high level strategy and search firm based in West London, they work with the top management of leading international companies as well as world-renowned academics, serving clients in the UK, Far East and the US on innovative engagements.
They are now looking for a Chief Administration Officer to join their small close knit team in their West London offices. You will be working closely with the Board and acting as the company administrator ensuring the smooth running of all operations and administrative functions.
On a daily basis you will be:
• Responsible for all financial matters such as bookkeeping, accounts, payroll, cash flow management, invoicing, bank reconciliations, credit control.
• Liaising with external IT support companies for all IT related matters
• Company administration tasks as required
• Executive Assistance at a high level
• Research and any ad-hoc projects as required.
The person spec is specific for this role with absolute integrity and trustworthiness of vital importance. As well as this an impressive academic background is vital, ideally an Oxbridge or Russel Group degree as a minimum. Intellectual curiosity is also a prerequisite.
If you are in easy reach of West London and meet the above criteria then please apply today.