Are you an experience Intranet Manager looking to continue your career in a well-known, high profile charity?
Maine Charity are delighted to be working in partnership with a health charity to assist in finding a passionate, highly skilled candidate for six months during a very busy period. This role is part-time working 21 hours per week.
As Interim Intranet Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the intranet, providing technical expertise and advice.
Your main responsibilities will include;
• Defining and communicating good practice guidelines for creating and maintaining intranet content
• Regularly monitoring content
• Planning and implementing changes
• Reporting on intranet statistics
• Troubleshooting and responding to user enquiries
• Administering user accounts
• To apply for this opportunity you should have;
• Experience of working at an advanced level with a web content management system or intranet system, including HTML and CSS.
• Experience of writing and editing content for a website or intranet
• Experience of using SharePoint to create, customise and administrate websites
• Experience of capturing and defining new business requirements, and translating these into tangible outputs
• Experience of troubleshooting and handling user enquiries in an efficient and effective way