EA to the CEO
Are you looking for an EA role that is varied which offers much more than diary and scheduling? Would you love to get involved with projects in a role that embodies board level support at the highest level?
We are working with a leading Consultancy based in buzzy Covent Garden with a dynamic and forward thinking culture to help find them an exceptional EA to support the CEO and the CFO.
Working within the Global Leadership Team the role embraces all board level responsibilities and would suit an individual ideally with 3 years’ experience having previously worked with MD’s or for a CEO and ideally, at Board Level. Your key duties will include:
- Ensuring excellent communication with members of the board including CEO, CFO and Chairman regarding meetings, agendas and minutes
- Coordinating agenda management with relevant parties
- Ensuring excellent communication with members of the board regarding global meetings
- Arranging international travel for the CEO and CFO
- Handling diaries
- Assisting with report writing
You must be degree educated with a solid academic background, first class technical skills with advanced Microsoft Office. You will be able to think on your feet be highly organised a self-starter who has the ability can see the bigger picture so being commercially savvy is key! If you are a buoyant and energetic EA who could be an outstanding "public face" of the company with the confidence at dealing with senior external stakeholders from across the globe then I would love to hear from you today! Contact Kristian Kurbalija!