Events Registration and Web Coordinator | Up to £28,000
Do you have experience working in a busy events team as registrations and online coordinator? Do you enjoy creating content for websites and liaising with technical teams? Do you have an interest in App development?
Duties will include:
- build event micro-sites and proactively managing all delegate registrations
- maintain event management and registrations system
- upload event information to websites and micro-sites
- create event apps in conjunction with technical team
- create and send event evaluation forms
- generate content for event sites in conjunction with marketing team
This role underpins the events teams every day tasks and is responsible for ensuring all records are updated, and the events section of the website is maintained!
This is an enviable role for an experienced Event Systems Administrator to join a close knit, friendly and professional Events team. The company are a professional but friendly and relaxed organisation based near Victoria.
If you have experience in another Event Systems Administrator role or have managed these systems and processes as part of a broader events role and have a passion for systems then this could be the role for you.
To be successful you will have proven experience in a similar role within a commercial organisation or a not for profit with extremely high standards.
Experience of CVENT is extremely advantageous.
Call today to find out more!