Join an innovative and forward thinking talent consultancy business who have great vision, strategy and coaching but they just aren’t that keen on detail….this is where you come in…
This newly created role, reporting directly into the MD, exists to ensure that their strengths are balanced with your strengths. The right person will help the company to propel this business to where they want it to go!
About the company:
They are an independent, values-driven and employee-owned talent management consultancy. They have been very successful and have picked up numerous prestigious industry awards along the way. Their clients are some of the biggest and most exiting consumer and retails companies in the world.
This is a great time to join the business as they plan to at least double in size, launch an office in the US, build a business fully focused on Europe and launch and grow a strategic advisory division.
- Devising and managing relevant filing and documentation systems for key ongoing business activities
- Taking ownership of the company’s personal development plan process timing and reporting
- Responsible for compiling Board Reports, management reports, business development reports and consultant --performance reports
- Ensuring that all contributors to key activities have completed their required tasks on Responsible for ensuring that the following projects are completed in time
- Relaunching the website
- Upgrading their bespoke CRM system
- Support or lead implementation of a new marketing strategy implementation across various channels such as:
- Direct marketing
- Additional ad hoc project work as required
- Arranging and marketing company events such as round table and networking
- Making sure the MD and team do what they are supposed to be doing, mostly in a lovely, patient and encouraging way but sometimes in a strict way because they need to be held accountable!
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Assisting with copywriting for marketing purposes
- Supporting the senior team with ad-hoc tasks
Required/Desired Experience, Skills & Education:
- Experience of working in an entrepreneurial/fast paced environment
- Experience as a PA to a business leader
- Has implemented organisational processes as well as following them
- Can show evidence of successful project co-ordination
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally having studied subjects such as English or Marketing to a good level.
What do they offer:
- Strong basic salary
- Bonus OTE of 30%, with a potential further stretch based on company performance
- Private healthcare and defined contribution pension
- 25 day’s holiday
- Sabbatical scheme
- Perkbox flexible benefits
- Free breakfasts, fruit, drinks, regular company card behind the bar, monthly, quarterly and annual company-wide incentives. That includes an annual fancy dress birthday extravaganza
- Tailored internal/external training as required and structured personal development plans