Customer Service Coordinator
A forward thinking, award winning and innovative private health provider based in Central London. Working on some of the most futuristic projects in the industry, this is a fantastic time to join a rapidly growing and collaborative team.
Our client is looking for a motivated Customer Service Associate to support the Operations Manager and Clinical Team. This is a young and vibrant company full of energy and you will be working alongside some of the best in the industry.
Please note this role involves shift work and you will be required to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Supporting the Operations Manager and Clinical Operations Team
- Being the first point of contact for patient queries
- Be a key contact and the first point of contact for clinicians
- Manage the clinician roster
- Plan and organise clinician events
- Deal with queries and offer solutions
- Provide outstanding customer care to patients, doctors, clinicians and employees
- The ideal candidate:
Be a smart, confident and highly organised individual, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Customer support experience in a fast paced environment
- Have a personable and friendly manner
- Have a flexible approach to work and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Be an excellent communicator and have a desire to develop a career in a professional environment
- Be well-presented, driven and enthusiastic
- Have strong Microsoft skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Private/NHS admin experience
- Have an interest and knowledge of healthcare and technology
You will be based in incredible offices and benefits include free breakfast, yoga, exercise classes, health insurance and social events.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!