Interim Data Insight & Donor Relations Manager
You will be taking the lead on providing support to facilitate our fundraising strategy on supporter engagement and lifetime value, in line with our new Fundraising Strategy and income path.
This will include:
- Managing a team of 4 people
- Leading on the development and implementation of data extracts required by the fundraising team using SQL Server stored procedures
- Advising on best database practices in categorising to enable segmentation and analysis
- Day to day management of the donor relations team including training and advising the team on Raisers Edge
- Advising the fundraising team and wider organisation on the best way to store and manage data on Raisers Edge including improvements to data quality
- Have extensive experience using Raisers Edge or a similar database (systems administrator)
- Have line management experience - including staff training and supporting staff performance and development.
- Have experience in the voluntary sector with specific experience of managing donor relations, donation processing and external fulfilment agencies and expenditure budgets.
- Have experienced in database management and data management tools and techniques - including the Data Protection Act, IoF code of Practice, data cleaning and coding.
- Significant experience writing SQL stored procedures and views to extract large data sets and report writing
- Understanding of the tax reclaim rules and procedures in the UK, and Gift Aid legislation.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), able to present and negotiate credibly with senior staff and supporters.
- Ability to solve complex problems
If this sound like the ideal position for you, apply now or get in touch for more information.