Team Assistant to join a progressive global finance company based in a fantastic location in the heart of the West End.
This dynamic and highly respected firm are well known for their excellent culture and to excel in this busy and varied role, you will be highly organised with a natural ability to pre-empt situations whilst simultaneously juggling a variety of tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Organising complex global travel
Proactively managing multiple diaries
Booking events and marketing dinners
Attending meeting/taking minutes
Dealing effectively with clients’ and contacts’ telephone calls
Assisting with projects and organising events
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent team player who has a 'can do' attitude
- Professionally presented with an excellent telephone manner
- PA/secretarial experience within professional services
- Friendly and bright personality
- You will also be working closely with the PA to the Director who is absolutely lovely and will give you lots of exposure to senior management.
This is an incredibly varied and exciting position where you have the opportunity to grow and develop and to be part of an outstanding organisation.