PA - Creative - London
A forward thinking, award winning and innovative technology company based in Central London. Working on some of the most futuristic projects in the industry, this is a fantastic time to join a rapidly growing and collaborative team. They also offer some fantastic benefits such as; a pension, bonus, free food in the office, and an office bar!
A highly competent Personal Assistant to provide personalised secretarial and administrative support to members of the leadership team including the Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operations Officer and at times, you may also be required to support the CEO.
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks and projects so it is essential that you are confident managing workloads in a well-organised and timely manner. You will be exposed to strictly private and confidential information which you must manage discreetly and professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and organise diaries including all appointments, meetings, travel, expenses, visas and accommodation arrangements.
- Identify, research, anticipate and prepare information, documents, briefing papers and reports in advance of meetings and presentations.
- Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes, working closely with the CEO’s PA, delegating work to others and making decisions if necessary.
- Schedule and attend Board Meetings, take minutes and be point of contact for Board Members on behalf of the CEO’s PA’s absence.
- Assist with the coordination of specific projects, review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Supervise, coach and train other staff members
- Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding start up environment, whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, attention to detail, ready to pull up your sleeves and not afraid of getting your hands dirty, even in the face of demanding deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills, natural team player, who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues but equally able to work on your own initiative.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues. Honesty and reliable.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Smart, funny, innovative, hands on and tenacious, someone who can adapt and work together in a high pressure start up environment where processes and systems may need improving or creating.
- Graduate degree or equivalent.
If this looks like the job for you, then apply to Kalpna at The Maine Group today!