Team Secretary/Team Assistant - West End, London - Up to £28,000
Team Secretary/Team Assistant
£26,000 - £28,000
An enthusiastic and efficient secretary is required to provide support to a specific group of individuals within this successful and growing Corporate Tax department. Working directly for a number of team members, the role would also require providing occasional cover for the PA to the partners in the team. This role would suit an experienced team secretary, or PA looking for a more diverse role working for a number of different people.
We are looking for a Secretary/Team Assistant to provide support to a specific group of individuals within this highly successful global Accountancy Firm. Working directly for a number of team members, the role would also require providing occasional cover for the PA to the Partners in the team when required.
This is a fantastic organisation with an enviable culture with amazing offices in the heat of Covent Garden. Your responsibilities will include:
- Typing of correspondence including letters, contracts, reports and proposals, including PowerPoint presentations, adopting the company’s templates and corporate style.
- Amending and finalising documents for delivery to clients and authorities
- Opening and distributing post, photocopying, maintaining files, scanning, document management and archiving.
- Acting as a secondary contact for absent team members and assisting fellow secretaries and PAs and providing reception cover when required.
- Data entry onto client relationship management and practice management information systems such as Goldmine and Practice Engine.
- Assisting with work in progress management and raising invoices for the corporate tax team.
- Maintaining databases / excel spreadsheets for the corporate tax team.
This role would suit an experienced Team Secretary/Team Assistant with experience of working for an accountancy or law firm looking for a more diverse and challenging role working for diffirent personalities.
Please contact us today for further information!