£25,000 to £27,000 p.a.
West End, London
Feeling like you need a change of scenery? Do you want to join a company which highly values their Secretaries?
We are looking for a Team Secretary to join a leading professional services firm in their stunning West End offices which is located in a fun and funky area. You will be joining a team where you will be support a collaborative and inclusive team with all administrative tasks and liaising with clients and stakeholders of all levels.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Organising meetings, taking minutes and assisting with planning and diary management
• Supporting a Team of Partners/Managers
• Liaising with clients and contacts, taking messages, monitoring/ responding to emails
• Audio and copy typing, producing, formatting and amending documentation
• Data entry, assisting with projects – events, mailing research
• Assisting with any ad hoc administrative tasks as required
This role requires someone who is able to maintain confidentiality, adhere to company policies, meet company standards and has advance knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To be successful we are looking for someone who is flexible, adaptable, professionally presented with an excellent telephone manner. You must have excellent attention to detail, able to meet deadlines, a “can do” attitude and take initiative and deliver solutions to problems.
If you are a forward thinking, collaborative and professional person who is looking to make a career move then please apply today or contact Sarah Phillip-Sewell for more information!