£40,000 to £45,000 p.a.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work for a historic company based in the heart of the City. This is an extremely varied and diverse role where no two days will be the same. This role is a core part of assisting the business with all tasks and you will be liaising with high profile individuals on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Arranging meetings, preparing all relevant documentation, agendas and taking minutes
• Organising company events and functions (catering, entertainment, invites, table plans etc.)
• Acting as the point of contact for any admin enquires or issues
• Diary and inbox management, organising company mail and company communication
• Assist with IT, health and safety and HR departments
This position is extremely varied so we are looking for someone who is able to take responsibility and work autonomously. To be successful with your application, you will need to be organised, efficient, hard working, confident and dynamic.
We are looking for someone who has previous EA experience and is willing to go the extra mile. Must have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people of all levels. Proficient Microsoft Office skills is a must.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position where your contribution will be greatly appreciated then please apply today or contact Sarah Phillip-Sewell for more information.