Senior Regional Fundraiser (South East)
Our client is a leading ANIMAL charity and they are seeking an outstanding Senior Regional Fundraiser (South East). You will be joining a well respected and award-winning fundraising team and be part of the charity’s exciting growth plan. The main purpose of the role will be to lead, develop and deliver community fundraising in your region, ensuring performance against targets.
• Recruit and develop new community fundraisers including individuals, local companies, schools, organisations, groups and the charity Fundraising Groups
• Spend time in the field building new relationships and supporting new fundraisers
• Know your region in order to identify opportunities to maximise income through community fundraising
• Identify and win community fundraising partnerships with companies and groups
• Develop, monitor and manage the budget, reporting to the Senior Challenge & Community Manager on income and expenditure in line with budget timescales
• Monitor and report on financial and non-financial KPIs,
• Lead and manage regional fundraising within region, creating a high performing and motivated team by coaching and nurturing talent
• Recruit, train and manage volunteers in your region, to support on the delivery of fundraising plans and associated supporter care
You will have proven experience of working as a community fundraiser, with a track record of success in delivering growth from regional community fundraising. You will also have successfully recruited and managed volunteers and fundraisers and significant experience of promoting centrally developed mass participation products, legacy giving and in memory giving to community audiences. If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!