Major Donor Manager
Our Client, a homeless charity is seeking a Major Donor Manager to cultivate and steward relationships with high net worth individuals and to help ensure the fundraising team meets it’s annual target.
They are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of developing and managing key relationships and a track record of meeting targets. You will have strong negotiating skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a broad spectrum of people.
It’s an exciting time to join as they have just embarked on an ambitious five-year strategy and are launching a big appeal next year.
• Manage a portfolio of major donors and individual prospects to result in gifts of five and six figures and above, holding one-to-one meetings and giving presentations as required.
• Expand the Major donor fundraising programme using high level supporters working closely with colleagues at the charity.
• Work towards an agreed annual income target and support the management of the major donor expenditure budget.
• Research potential major donor prospects through the use of all search facilities including using their Database
• Write and oversee the production of compelling donor communications.
• Be involved in events for major donors prospects
• Implement a plan for new prospects and implement donor development plans
• Experience of cultivating major donor prospects and raising funds in excess of five and six figures.
• A proven track record of developing and managing relationships with major donors
• Experience of developing good fundraising communication materials to support major donor and corporate audiences
You’ll be passionate, creative, driven and have an interest in working for a charity which makes a real difference to the lives of homeless people
In return, they offer a range of benefits including a pension scheme, staff discounts scheme and flexible working to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance. The organisation is also committed to providing their staff with a wide range of learning and development opportunities; in support of their personal and professional development.
If you believe that you have the skills and knowledge that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you – please get in touch today!