Up to £35,000 plus bonus
Located in a landmark building on the banks of the river Thames, are an International Telecomms firm. The CEO is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide him with a true, right hand support in his busy global role.
You will be commercially savvy and extremely engaging with proven experience of managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels working in the demanding corporate world. The role is all encompassing and you will provide a seamless administrative support and manage complex logistics.
Your duties will include:
• Proactively manage a complex global schedule - a true diary management pro is required
• Arrange a high volume of international travel, supporting visas and all associated logistics- don’t forget the time zones
• Prioritise and edit all incoming communication, composing response or redirecting as appropriate - excellent written communication skills are essential
• PowerPoint presentations and producing materials for meetings
• Looking after person requests as needed
• Building strong relationships with stakeholders – both internal and external
You will have solid experience as a Senior EA having supported Senior Executives with global schedules, coupled with first rate interpersonal skills along with a high degree of technical ability. You will be managing all aspects of IT for the CEO; it is also imperative that you have excellent communication skills and are able to effectively liaise with all levels.
If you think you have what it takes to join this friendly, down to earth yet demanding and fast pace company where you know you can make yourself indispensable, then call today and speak to Carly Stephens to not miss out.