Senior Team PA
Senior Team PA
£40,000 to £45,000 p.a. plus benefits
12 month contract to permanent
West London Location
Are you a highly professional, experience Personal Assistant who has global experience? Then this role could be perfect for you!
You will be supporting a Managing Director and Vice President of a Global company in their stunning West London head office. This is a fast paced, busy environment where you must be two steps ahead and extremely proactive.
Your daily responsibilities may include:
- Arranging frequent international travel
- Arranging meetings, juggling schedules, diaries, itineraries, expenses, budgets etc.
- Preparing and proof reading documents and paperwork
- Ability to manage and navigate complex schedules and building networks / relationships globally, whilst managing the MD and VP’s time
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
We are looking for someone who is able to keep calm under pressure, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to be firm / assertive in a friendly manner and able to make the Executives work lives run seamlessly. This position will allow you to be their right hand person, to partner with the two Executives in their daily lives and help guide them with their hectic schedules.
If you believe you are on the ball, efficient, dynamic and have worked within a Global corporation in a fast paced environment then please apply immediately or contact Sarah Phillip-Sewell for more information.