Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Our client is a fantastic International Development Charity and they are seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Officer (Supporter Acquisition, Regular Giving). You will be responsible for overseeing the operational management of the acquisition activity that is part of their multi-million pound fundraising campaigns.
• To operationally manage the day-to-day development of regular giving acquisition campaigns from beginning to end
• To project manage fundraising activity according to budgets and timetables
• Manage relationships with external agencies
• Investigate and recommend new fundraising opportunities
• Manage the planning and implementation of new products/test acquisition campaigns
• Collate and interpret results for each campaign
• Play key role in planning process and cross-team projects
• Carry out internal research
• Liaise with internal teams within the Individual Giving Department
You will have extensive experience of working in a fast moving direct marketing environment and significant hands-on experience creating and managing direct marketing campaigns. You will have good understating of campaign management specific to acquisition campaigns. You will be a focussed and proactive individual with a solution-focussed approach to solving problems.