Receptionist/Front of House
£11.00 per hour | £22,000 p/a
An exciting busy Reception/Front of House position has become available with a professional, yet dynamic and social Law firm based in the heart of Central London. Fantastic corporate office, surrounded by buzzy cafés, restaurants and street food markets.
This is a temp to perm role (temp for 1 week before being offered perm) and is available to start on Monday 15th August 2016.
As you will be the face of the company, you will need to be very presentable and welcoming. The reception role has many jobs that will need to be managed throughout the day, these include, but not limited to:
• Collecting Financial times from reception
• Preparing the office at the beginning of the day
• Answering the main phone and taking messages for consultants
• Ordering couriers
• Managing the meeting room diary
• Welcoming guests and providing them with refreshments
• Ensuring that reception and the office tidy
• Ordering of office stationary/shopping
• Opening new clients/matters onto our document management system
• On occasion you may be asked to collect or deliver the post from DX
You will need to be very reliable, organised and able to multi-task to deal with the daily reception activities. You will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be constantly interacting with suppliers, clients and consultants.
The working hours are 8:15am – 5:15pm, however this company hosts events from time to time, that may start earlier than 8:15am or after 5:15pm. You would need to be flexible to assist in helping/organising these events.
If this sounds like something you would like to be apart of, please apply.