Are you a talent scout or a skilful sales whizz looking for an exciting opportunity in the fashion world? If the answer is yes, then read on to find out more.
Collaborating with some of the biggest names in the global fashion industry; our client has made it their mission to give fashion creatives the opportunity to develop their talents and pursue their career goals. As one of the fastest growing start-ups in London last year, their expertise and ambition for creative education lead to their successful coverage in a variety of the biggest fashion titles in the world (Vogue, Elle and many more).
As a Talent Scout, you will:
• Manage sales campaigns and be happy to work to a sales target.
• Track and report on key sales metrics.
• Seek out and approach top global fashion talent.
• Attend industry events and talent meetings.
• Convey insights from the front line to other departments.
You need to have the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse range of personalities.
• Exceptional understanding of the fashion industry.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Meticulous and process-driven with the ability to multi-task.
• Be adaptable and have the flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under strict deadlines.
£30-35K + 10K Bonus, Breakfast/Lunches, Laptop, Flexible working (possible to occasionally work from home)