Global Management Consultancy
Based in the West End
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EA to work for a global management consultancy based in the West End. We are seeking professional, polished and articulate EA’s to assist Partners within the company in a 2:1 capacity. As the company has 40 EA’s employed in the London office, you may be expected to assist with cover in different teams of the business and therefore you must have a flexible working approach (and can deal with change easily).
This is a temporary role for 2-3 months and is available to start immediately.
**Interviews will be held on Monday and Tuesday, to start next week.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage a hectic and ever evolving diary
• Coordinate extensive travel arrangements (including visas)
• Being able to juggle a diverse workload
• Handling expenses
• Monitor and respond to all incoming emails
• Build and maintain business relationships
• Ability to create and edit PowerPoint presentations
• Organising small events
• Managing internal/ external calls
• Scheduling meetings and preparing agendas and minutes
• Document preparation for meetings/ presentations
• MS Office skills
The ideal candidate will preferably have had experience working in a management consultancy or financial environment. You must have had extensive PA/EA experience (minimum 5 years) and be an intermediate to advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
It is also important that you have a polite and well spoken telephone manner, as well as enjoy working in a professional, yet fun environment.