Payroll and Benefits Processor - 6 month Fixed Term Contract - Join the HR team of a Global Management Consultancy.
This business advisory firm is results focused and works hard to achieve excellence. A professional team who work collaboratively and support one another.
This role is for a payroll advisor to join a busy HR team. Reporting to the Director of HR this role will be responsible for supporting a full range of payroll and administrative support to the UK operation to ensure an accurate and professional service.
The responsibilities include being the key point of contact for all payroll related queries within the organisation and liaising closely with the international payroll team. The role will involve the evaluation of the payroll processes to ensure they are efficient.
You must have a good knowledge of payroll processes and will be used to working in a fast paced and professional environment. A focus on quality and strong communication skills are key as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively alongside members of the HR and Finance teams.
Duties for this Payroll Officer include;
• Responsible for the collection and documenting of all payroll input data on a monthly basis for the UK operation to ensure all amendments and adjustment are made to the payroll. This includes new starters, leavers, salary amendments, bonuses, benefits, overtime, unpaid leave, company maternity pay etc.
• Assist with UK focused payroll queries that may arise
• Assist with the calculation of all Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay
• Liaise with our international payroll team to ensure payroll is completed accurately and in line with agreed process and deadlines, this includes running pre payroll checks
• Liaise with the internal Finance team to manage the monthly payments to the director members
• Investigate issues and anomalies
• Provide support with all payroll and benefits queries
• Management and compliance reporting to HMRC as required
2) Benefits and pension
• Responsible for the administration of the pension scheme for the UK offices
• Manage ongoing responsibilities of auto enrolment
• Process the online monthly childcare vouchers payments
3) Ad hoc
• Assisting the HR and Finance teams with projects and process improvements
• Assist with ensuring that all relevant policies and procedures comply with current legislation and assist with the updating of any policies
• Assist with EMEA payrolls if required
• Assist in the generation of reports
• Assist with any projects that may arise in relation to your areas of responsibility
You will have the following;
- Previous experience in payroll across UK and ideally EMEA
- High attention to detail and highly organized
- Smart and pro-active
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office package and payroll software
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy.