Major Donor Executive
Our client, a fantastic animal charity based in London is seeking a Major Donor Executive to join their team.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Researching and identifying relative prospective donors engage them in supporting the cause.
• To develop the optimum number of major donor and major donor prospect relationships delivering the appropriate level of stewardship and care to achieve financial targets.
• Coordinate small scale events from conception to follow up
• Produce and implement an annual work plan to achieve set budgetary targets and other key objectives
• Make a significant contribution to cross team projects
• Project manage complex activities which directly support the objectives of the Major Donor Team
Excellent communication skills are key for this role a long with a confident and engaging personality. You must have previous experience in a variety of fundraising techniques or experience in sales. You must also be a creative thinker who is a competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Databases