Marketing Communications Manager
6 month FTC – with the potential to be extended. Do you have strong problem solving and communication skills? Do you have previous marketing experience within a financial services or utilities organisation? Then read on to find out more.
Our client is a leading financial service’s organisation based in Edinburgh that provides services to personal and business customers throughout the UK.
As the marketing and communications manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of customer management marketing plans, to achieve financial targets and satisfy regulatory requirements.
• Plan and implement a marketing and communications strategy for retaining existing customers.
• Manage and deliver BTL (below the line) marketing campaigns.
• Work with the Product Category and Remediation teams to convert their regulatory objectives into annual communications strategy, to achieve customer/ product targets and financial metrics.
• Support incident activities within Savings and Current accounts and convey action plan to stakeholders.
• Management of external agencies to ensure delivery of high quality on brief marketing campaigns.
• Implement and manage business continuity plan.
• Carry out evaluation / ROI analysis of marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Proven experience preferably in financial services or if not utilities.
• A hands on approach and have developed and executed successful marketing plans.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong leadership and management capability.
• Strong relationship building and communication skills.
• Experience of effectively managing a budget across all elements of the marketing mix.
£300 - £350 per day – 6 month FTC. Immediate start.