Want to work for a huge Financial/ Professional services company based in North London 9am to 5pm? Then read on...My client is a very well established firm with a family feel and supportive environment. This Accountancy practice also offer clients HR support.
They are looking for a solid HR Advisor to join the team for a 12 month maternity cover. You will be providing HR advice to the internal HR team as well as external clients.
You will have:
• Experience in case management, from investigation to completion
• Solid knowledge of UK Employment Law
• Recruitment experience
• Generalist HR experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment
• CIPD qualified
• Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills; and
• The ability to work on your own initiative
In return my client will offer a competitive package which includes, pension, health care and 20 days holiday.
If the above sounds like you, then get in contact with Rad Joshi at Maine HR today to be considered, interviews for this role will be taking place this week.
Maine HR is specialist HR Recruitment consultancy