Office Services Administrator
We are looking for an EXCELLENT Office Services Administrator available for an IMMEDIATE START to work within the Post Room for a leading private global banking firm in their beautiful London offices.
This is an ongoing temp role until December 2016 (as a minimum). Our client is offering a pay rate of £11 – 12ph for the right candidate.
This person must have a corporate appearance, highly polished and have a welcoming and accommodating manner. Must possess excellent core administrative and organisational skills and have strong attention to detail.
This role is ideally suited to someone who has experience working within a Facilities or Post Room role with administrative duties. However this is not essential. The role will require the right candidate to be flexible and willing to work between both their City and Mayfair offices.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Document preparation, scanning, validation & verification
• Assist in the production of monthly management reports
• Be an effective and efficient trouble shooter for any scanning related issues
• Take ownership of the printing and binding of documents
• Ensure sufficient binding supplies are always available
• Assist with the maintenance of Canon printers and ensure machines are always functional
• Organise, sort, distribute and prepare all incoming and outgoing post and research
• Be responsible for filing and arranging couriers
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Touch typing – minimum speed 40 wpm
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic employee who is personable, immaculately presented and articulate professional with excellent communication and time management skills. The role will require the right candidate to work autonomously without constant supervision. Full training will be given.
If you are immediately available and would like to be considered for the Office Services Administrator role, please contact: Natasha Bryce-Grey (Temp Consultant - City Division).