PA with Japanese
Our client is a high profile international asset management and investment firm with stunning offices based in the very heart of Mayfair as well as an office in New York. The team are very friendly and welcoming whilst being heads down and hard working. Benefits include daily luncheon service, bonuses and a roof top terrace, ideal for the summer time!
They are looking for a Japanese speaking PA to provide primary support to the firm’s investment team and provide cover for members of the assistants group. The Japanese PA will also provide general support to Operations and Firm Associates including translation and trip planning.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Circulating research notes and proofreading investment manager notes and correspondence
• Using Excel to assist investment managers in the preparation of company statistics and graphs including manipulating data found in annual accounts
• Arranging Japanese and Asian company visit itineraries for the investment team, including transportation, accommodation and interpreters.
• Translating of Investors pre and post meeting questions
• Downloading research material
• Arranging meetings, maintaining diaries, booking and setting up meeting rooms
• Arranging lunches and dinners
• Creating and editing PowerPoint presentations
• Liaising with the New York office
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a financial environment, fluent in Japanese and an advanced user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You must be able to demonstrate numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail. It is also important that you have a polite and well spoken telephone manner and well presented. A flexible approach will also stand you in good stead. Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.