Are you an exceptionally talented Senior Human Resources Manager? Are you available immediately and able to work for 3 months? Based in Kentish Town. You must have worked in a creative tech environment or the entertainment industry.
This role is both strategic and operational so you'll be happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
You will develop and implement a high quality HR strategy to ensure the business has a high quality, efficient, professional, team that is well treated, supported, looked after, and motivated.
• Create, develop, and then successfully implement the company HR strategic plan and work closely with all the senior stakeholders on the vision for the plan to make sure everyone is aligned in its vision
• Ensure all HR functions are legally compliant in every aspect
• Maintain, manage and improve all the HR policies and procedures
• Work closely with the business to ensure the health, well-being and behaviour of all our staff are of excellent quality
• Maintain and improve the overall studio culture
• Manage all remuneration logistics
• Manage staff attendance, absence and holiday systems
• Manage and advise on discipline issues and procedures
• Support Production staff with management of performance review process
• Support managers with HR related functions
• Maintain all staff databases
• Manage all on-boarding, Probation periods and off boarding processes
• Manage all benefits and supporting staff incentives
• Skilled and experienced people manager
• Confident, friendly, supportive, style of management
• Experienced and skilled communicator
• Expert understanding of current legislation and HR compliance
• HR Graduate, CIPD Qualified
• Previously held a HR Manager role
• Extensive HR experience and in a fast growing technology organisation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in fast-moving development environments; the ability to alter course during the journey
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams
Maine HR is a recruitment business, we are a specialist HR Consultancy.
Only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.