Bored of the same old grind? Are you looking for an exciting new sales manager role in a unique and innovative environment? If the answer is yes, then read on to find out more.
As a top visual merchandising partner to some of the biggest fashion retailers both in London and internationally, our client is constantly growing and striving to provide the highest quality of display props in the industry. Exploring new ideas and embodying a unique identity, they have built long lasting relationships with top quality fashion brands and continually strive to grow their client-base.
You’ll be part of a friendly team and will have an opportunity to be integral to the growing success of this evolving and energetic company in the dynamic world of visual display props.
You will be adept at:
• Seeking out new customers and sales opportunities to advance and procure new business as well as explore and grow the existing customer accounts with support from the sales team.
• Improving performance, cost control and communication across the business will also be a key performance measurement.
• Ultimately you will be key to achieving and developing the company business plan throughout the UK.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
• Driven to succeed and have proven leadership skills.
• Of an entrepreneurial mind-set and have the ability to work well under pressure.
• Self-motivated and determined in your approach to procure new business and grow the company.
• An excellent communicator and negotiator in a competitive business environment.
• Able to deal with people at all levels in a professional manner.
• Of a degree standard and have experience in the visual display/solutions/ fashion industry.
£40-45K DOE, plus 20 days holiday, laptop, mobile, commission and annual pay rise.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @_maine_group, Instagram @themainegroup, Linkedin or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!