PA to Recruitment Director / Team Coordinator
Our client are a Global company with an amazing culture and a high growth plan! This is such an exciting time to join this forward thinking organisation who are known for retaining and developing their talent!
Due to huge volume of workload their internal recruitment team are now seeking a Recruitment coordinator to join them and add support to their internal recruitment function.
This is a key role and you will need to have the skills and the personality to slot right in and provide an exceptional service to mirror the high performers already on the team.
The day to day is extremely varied but some of the key duties are:
• Hosting candidates on site and guiding them through the assessment process
• PA support to the EMEA Head of Recruitment (diary, travel, documents, phone calls)
• Supporting scheduling & meeting organisation activity to high volume
• Supporting the training function to host and facilitate training
• Extensive work with data and ensuring systems are up dated
If you have an excellent academic background and a sparky engaging personality coupled with a minimum 1 years experience in fast paced environment then this could be the perfect next step for you.
This company are renowned for hiring the best talent and attracting exceptional individuals, if you would like to apply for a chance to join the team that makes it all happen, apply today!