SALES REPRESENTATIVE £40-45k+3%TURNOVER BONUS - LONDON
WE ARE SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVE WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE, EDUCATED TO DEGREE LEVEL, FRENCH AS A 2ND LANGUAGE USEFUL.
DO YOU THRIVE UNDER PRESSURE, ARE YOU ULTRA SUCCESSFUL IN THE SALES ARENA WITH 7 YEARS CORE EXPERIENCE? ARE YOU PASSIONATE, DRIVEN AND INSPIRED BY A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, THIS ROLE COULD BE TAILOR MADE FOR YOU.
Is a private company and a leading designer & manufacturer of display mannequins & retail solutions with headquarter in Paris and factories in Asia & USA. In recent years the company has been diversifying its ranges to appeal to a wider group of retailers including high departmental, and chain stores.
They are now looking to develop their business in London.
• Key responsibilities will include seeking out new customers and sales opportunities to advance and procure new business for the company, also to accomplish both volume and profit goals.
• Exploring, growing and managing current customer accounts supported by the HQ sales team.
• To be a team leader working to achieve and develop the company business plan.
• To continually seek ways to improve performance, cost control and communication across the business.
• Self motivated and driven to succeed.
• Proven ability to interact effectively with senior executives (VM & Buyers.)
• Experience in developing sales and marketing strategies, tactics and techniques based on customer feedback and market environment.
• Proven leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
• Excellent negotiation and sales skills including maximising E-sales.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• You should be of degree standard, with a proven track record in sales and possess approximately seven years experience in a related industry.
• A second European language (French) will be beneficial.
Please get in touch with Natalie Trumper to discuss this role further.