HR Administrator - are you ready to grow your HR career? Would you like to join the HR team of a global bank?
You will provide high quality administrative and organisational support to the HR Business Partners. Post probation this firm will fund your CIPD studies.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who is very analytical and has the ability to produce Management Information.
You must enjoy working on excel and have an advanced knowledge of this package.
HR Administrator duties will include;
* Support the HR Business Partners on cyclical activities such as performance management, compensation and benefits analysis, learning and capability reporting, salary surveys, responding to regulatory requirements etc. Activities in these areas will include:
* Producing reports from SAP
* Validating data by liaising with key contacts
* Analysing, collating and presenting MI
* Manage the administration of the health insurance scheme, enrolling/ceasing employee membership, communicating with employees at annual renewal time, and liaising with the benefit provider as required.
* Provide administrative support to the HR Business Partners across all day-to-day activities. This will include:
* Preparing governance templates for approval by CEO and HRD.
* Managing governance records in line with audit requirements.
* Liaising with Group Resourcing to ensure customers receive an excellent service through the recruitment and selection process.
* Preparing instruction forms for processing by HR Operations.
* Helping line managers and employees as queries arise.
* Provide administrative support as required for specific business unit programmes such as business restructuring and/or ad-hoc activities such as team communication and engagement events. Typically activities will include
* Issuing invites
* Tracking attendance
* Producing documentation/packs,
* Managing logistics - booking flights, venues, meeting rooms, equipment, catering etc.
* Reviewing and enhancing administrative processes to streamline, standardise and simplify.
* General office administration, such as stationery/printer orders, file management etc.
HR Administrator - skills & experience required
* Degree qualified with experience of working within a busy team, ideally within an HR/Financial Services environment
* Excellent analytical ability with experience producing/analysing MI; strong IT skills, in particular Excel
* Superb administration skills – pays huge attention to detail; gets it right first time, every time
* Innate organiser – a natural ability to plan and organise multiple tasks, with a proven ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and flexing priorities when needed
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with high integrity and the self-confidence to interact comfortably at all levels, including with Senior Managers and Executives
* Strong judgement – demonstrated in prioritising own workload effectively and planning ahead to pre-empt emerging demands and potential issues and to escalate appropriately
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy