Work for a sports / entertainment events and marketing firm. Are you a HR Administrator who likes to be empowered? Do you use your initiative to come up with solutions and new ideas? Would you like to work in a fast paced ever changing environment?
This HR Administrator role is working with a forward thinking and commercial aware HR team. The offices are super impressive, open plan and fresh.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop, your learning and development will be given great importance.
HR Administrator to take ownership of all the administration elements of the employee life-cycle. This includes the successful and smooth on-boarding of employees, administration relating to terms and conditions of employment as well as managing the leaver and off boarding procedures and interacting with Payroll. You will know all administration relating to company benefits and assist the Talent Acquisition Manager with co-ordination of candidate calls & interviews.
What you will be doing
• First point of contact for people related queries.
• Owns all administration.
• Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with interview scheduling, offer generation, work experience and onboarding.
o On boarding of new hires which includes, but is not limited to:
o pre-employment checks
o IT workflow
o staff file set up
o providing required data to payroll
o creating the employee profile on the HR database
o producing any other relevant paper work
o 1st Day Induction
• Manage key employee dates e.g. probation periods, end of FTC’s etc.
• Benefits Administration
• Managing and inputting all employee changes into the HR Software and creating the associated paper work
• Off boarding of leavers, which includes but is not limited to:
o reference requests
o producing the leaver paperwork
o updating the HR database
o informing payroll
o cancelling any benefits
o scheduling the exit interview
• Ad hoc duties such as reviewing / improving templates & processes, maintaining the P&T shared drive and intranet page, pulling reports from the HR database etc.
• Provide ad hoc support to People & Talent team
HR Administrators must have these skills & the following experience;
• Solid HR Administration experience gained within a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• “Can do” attitude with ability to work on own initiative.
• Working at pace is essential.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements and a thirst for improvement.
• Super attention to detail with the ability to maintain an excellent level of accuracy and manage a high workload.
• Intermediate level Excel skills a must.
• Experience of generating reports / manipulating data and spreadsheets would be beneficial.
• Visio skills & experience of creating org charts would be advantageous.
• Computer literacy, experience of working with databases and MS office.
• Experience working with Sage HR Database would be an advantage.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to new ways of working.
• Fun / quirky personality with resilient character.
• Starter finisher working style.
• Prefers picking up the phone / walking over to speak to someone rather than email.
You must be suited to a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
Contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy.
Only applicants who are being considered for the shortlist will be contacted.