Our wonderful International Charity Client is seeking a Finance Officer for a 6 month contract. Not only to this Charity offer wonderful benefits including membership to their on-site gym, but this position also has potential to go permanent at the end of the contract. See below for responsibilities of the role:
• Effectively maintain the purchase ledger
• Produce monthly aged creditors reports for Finance Manager
• Manage the foreign currency cash advances process as requested by staff
• Process non sterling staff expenses in accordance with the expenses policy
• Process other transaction streams into the finance system and the CRM system
• Arrange weekly payments as necessary, including payroll, staff expenses, grants and suppliers ensuring all payments are immediately allocated in the finance system.
• Prepare other balance sheet reconciliations as required
• Monitor compliance with the Foundation’s financial procedures and raise any concerns with the Finance Manager.
• Support and guide staff in the operation of financial procedures.
The ideal candidate will be a Part-qualified accountant or have Equivalent experience and have experience working in a Finance department.If you think you could be the perfect person for this role, apply now!