PA to CEO (temp)
A brilliant position has become available for an experienced PA looking to assist this successful, innovative company based South Kensington. This position would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to support the CEO with personal and business secretarial and administrative support and is available immediately (for the next two months).
The role will start on 16th May – 8th July 2016, with interviews to be held on 12th and 13th May.
The reason for this assignment is to provide temporary cover until the permanent PA commences.
£18.00 per hour (flexible)
The main responsibilities will be:
• Being able to juggle a diverse workload
• Diary management including travel, visas, appointments, board meetings etc
• Managing internal/ external calls and monitoring/responding to incoming emails
• Scheduling meetings and preparing agendas and minutes
• Being the point of contact for Board Members
• Meeting and greeting visitors; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff members
• Document preparation for meetings/ presentations
• Have a willingness to do odd jobs
• Advance MS Office skills
• Supporting the CEO with his personal schedule and handling some personal tasks/errands as required
This role will suit someone who has previous senior support experience, is well-organised, is able to support in a confidential manner, personally managing the workload of the CEO, assist with tasks and act as gatekeeper.
• at least 2 years experience
• a desire to work in an international company
• knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• a bachelor’s degree and are a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude
If you think you have great interpersonal skills and are a natural team player who enjoys working collaboratively and on your own, please apply today!!