We are working on behalf of HNW entrepreneur with a global schedule. He is seeking to hire an EA to support with the extensive, and often complex, logistics of getting him from one meeting to the next, in a range of different cities across the globe and ensuring that he is well briefed on arrival.
The role requires a truly exceptional EA with proven experience in a similarly fast paced role with the ability to deal with a high volume of requests, always being one step ahead and never dropping a ball.
Your duties will include:
• Manage an ever changing international calendar with no margin for error
• Coordinate complex travel itineraries and all associated logistics (flights, transfers, accommodation, thinking through every step)
• Arrange meetings with multiple high profile parties across the globe
• Control a busy in box with extremely high volume of incoming communications and requests
• Responding to ad hoc request in a timely and efficient manner
The nature of this role means there will be frequent requirements outside of usual working hours in order to respond to requests across different time zones. To support this schedule, you are able to work remotely from a location of your choice.
You will need to be Degree educated, polished, mature, capable and happy to handle an extremely high volume workload, which will often mean working outside of normal hours. In return you will find ultimate job satisfaction by delivering quality outputs and navigating the complex demands of this high profile EA role.
The role will suit candidates who have worked at CEO level and or within a family office environment.