Community Fundraising Team Leader
A popular and highly respected local charity is seeking a Fundraising Team Leader to join their dedicated, successful and established team.
The duties of the role will include:
- Raising unrestricted revenue income, by organising and supporting new and existing fundraising activities and events
- In conjunction with Head of Fundraising, overseeing the day to day activity of the community fundraising team and supporting them in maximising income.
- Promoting the work of the charity by the use of effective and appropriate publicity and marketing materials
- Maximising the benefit from all community events, whether organised centrally or within the community
To apply for this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in community fundraising and/or project management.
- Experience of planning and leading fundraising or promotional campaigns.
- Experience in volunteer supervision and management
- Experience of overseeing and leading a peer group
- Certificate in Institute of Fundraising (or willingness to work towards)
- Full driving licence