PA to CEO
Brilliant position has become available for an experienced PA looking to be part of a rapidly growing, successful company based in their central London office. This position would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to support the CEO with personal and business secretarial and administrative support.
Looking for someone who is will be happy with a busy 50/50 split role, must be well organised, able to work on a one-to-one basis, has initiative and has previous experience liaising with Senior Executive and High Profile Individuals.
The main responsibilities will be:
• Being able to juggle a diverse workload
• Diary management including travel, visas, appointments, board meetings etc
• Managing internal/ external calls and monitoring/responding to incoming emails
• Scheduling meetings and preparing agendas and minutes
• Assist with the coordination of projects and monitoring current operating practices
• Being the point of contact for Board Members
• Meeting and greeting visitors; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff members
• Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
• Devise and maintain office systems
• Document preparation for meetings/ presentations
• Have a willingness to do odd jobs
• Advance MS Office skills
• Supporting the CEO with his personal schedule and handling some personal tasks/errands as required
This role will suit someone who has previous senior support experience, is well-organised, is able to support in a confidential manner, personally managing the workload of the CEO, assist with tasks and act as gatekeeper.
Must have at least 2 years experience, a desire to work in an international company, knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures, a bachelor’s degree and are a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude .
If you think you have great interpersonal skills and are a natural team player who enjoys working collaboratively and on your own, please apply today!!
Apply via the website or contact Sarah Phillip Sewell to have the opportunity to start this incredibly diverse and exciting position.