Reception / Administrator
Looking for an Reception / Administrator Superstar to work for an internationally recognised company in their beautiful London offices. This person must have a welcoming and accommodating manner, possess excellent core administrative and organisational skills and have strong attention to detail.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To provide administrative support service
• Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of all Front of House responsibilities
• Meeting and greeting clients in a highly professional, friendly manner
• Booking and managing the meeting room reservations in Outlook; including pro-active management of forward bookings and liaising with staff when changes are required
• Arranging, ordering and serving refreshments/catering
• Responsibility for updating the contacts database daily and accurately
• Co-ordinating with IT Manager to get updates on system failures and phone issues
• Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls and taking messages when needed
• Sorting and distributing post and filing and arranging couriers
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Touch typing - minimum 40 wpm
This is a wonderful position for a proactive and enthusiastic employee who has an approachable manner and excellent time management skills. You must have a minimum of 40 wpm typing speed and be able to work autonomously without constant supervision.
Perfect role for someone who has the ability to be adaptable and flexible in their daily work life activities and has a practical approach.
Please apply or contact Candice Martens today to get your name in the running for this incredible position.