Float Team PA - Legal
Do you have experience as an Assistant within an investment bank? Or have corporate legal secretarial/PA support experience and are looking for a new dynamic opportunity?
An incredible position is now available for a Float PA to join a highly respected law firm in their beautiful London offices with spectacular views. Look no further as this role is perfect for someone who is able to support at a senior level, communicate to all levels of staff, has the ability to use their initiative and work in a fast paced relaxed corporate environment.
Main requirements are:
• Experience in the legal sector as Team support PA/Secretary is desirable but if not, then you must have experience as an Assistant with a background in investment banking
• Advanced MS Word, intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Being able to create and amend documents such as letters, memos and agreements
• Arranging internal and external meetings and appointments
• Preparing and organising travel itineraries
• Managing diaries for the team
• Document preparation and building reports for key financial documents and invoices
• Answering/transferring calls and being able to take messages when necessary
• Covering reception when required
• The ability to prioritise workload
• Having excellent communication and organisation skills
• Able to work effectively and independently within a team
• Working well under pressure and being flexible when required
• Extensive knowledge of document management styles
• Archiving documents and assisting with data room document printing
• Administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning and faxing
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team Secretary/PA, looking for a new challenge within an internationally well known firm.
If you have experience working as an Assistant within an investment bank or legal experience working in a corporate legal firm, then please contact Sarah today to start this amazing position.